Benefits of utilizing “Hot Jobs” include:
- Hot Jobs pays all withholding taxes, including Workers Compensation Insurance, Social Security, Employee’s Liability Insurance, and State Unemployment Insurance.
- Hot Jobs offers pay rolling services for our clientele, in which Hot Jobs, Inc. acts as the employer of record for the individual of the client.
- For temp to hire, no fee from Hot Jobs after designated hours are accumulated by the Hot Jobs employee.
- Eliminates any advertising costs when seeking an employee.
- Allows confidentiality when seeking a silent search.
- Allows both parties to get an idea of the culture of the environment before making a full time commitment.
- Hot Jobs fully interviews and screens all candidates.
- Criminal background checks available upon request. Credit checks/Equifax checks available upon request.
- Drug Screens are available on site upon request.
- Hot Jobs is a part of the E-Verify program.
- Excellent resource for special events or during business fluctuation periods.
- Allows clients to evaluate candidates before they begin on the client’s payroll.
- All employees are paid direct deposit on a weekly basis.
- Allows for effective time management.
- Approved DBE Certification Program.
Hot Jobs, A Division of TTP, Inc. Personnel Services is an executive recruitment, temp-to-hire and temporary staffing agency. Hot Jobs provides temporary jobs, personnel staffing services for the Denver area. Hot Jobs also services temporary staffing jobs, pay rolling services and temporary staffing services to the Roaring Fork Valley in Colorado including Vail, Edwards, Rifle, New Castle, Glenwood Springs, Carbondale, Basalt, Snowmass, Aspen Colorado.